Monday, October 25, 2010

Wow, I'm doing it! I'm blogging!

So I've been thinking about writing a blog for awhile. Every now and then I get this amazing idea that must be shared! And then I never ever share it. So I decided to just start writing and see what happens. Plus I need a great place to brag about my kids and such. So this is me, if you don't like it, don't read it.
 I suppose I'll take this time to explain the title. I don't have anything amazing to write about right now anyway. The story Howl's moving castle is probably one of my all time favorites. If you don't know it, you should. I wanted this blog to be about my life, and my family. But my family is not writing it, I am. So I named it My own moving castle as a representation of my life. No matter where I am, I am still at home with my family. And although many doors can open to many different places, my life is full of magic, and in a lot of ways it stays the same on the inside. No matter how many lessons I learn and how many years go by, I am still uniquely me. I am still Aimee.
 Anyway, I am a cheeseball and you may or may not get used to that but I hope, if anyone at all is reading, that you will enjoy! ♥

P.S. I am not so good at the grammers. So point out my flaws in private if you must at all. Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment